Convenient manual switching
Even greater convenience for your home network: with the smart plug, it couldn’t be easier to switch your appliances on/off via your FRITZ!Fon, PC, tablet, or smartphone. And, of course, you can even do so when you’re out and about via the Internet or the free MyFRITZ!App.
Make the switch!
The FRITZ!DECT 200 offers a wide range of automatic switching options: you can schedule the FRITZ!DECT to switch appliances on/off once, daily, on weekdays, regularly, or at random. Or you can use Google Calendar to set when appliances are to be turned on and off. The sunrise/sunset function automatically switches devices on/off at sunrise and sunset.
The FRITZ!DECT 200 doesn’t just switch devices on/off, but also measures the energy consumption of connected appliances. You can display the current power in watts and voltage in volts, and you can also evaluate power consumption per hour, day, month, and year in kWh and euros and even calculate your carbon footprint.
You’ve got mail
You may want to keep an eye on your household appliances even when you’re out, in which case you can choose to have the energy evaluation sent to you via push email from your FRITZ!Box. This means you regularly receive all information on the power consumption and the on/off status of your individual appliances via email.
Ready in seconds
It couldn’t be easier to start the FRITZ!DECT 200: press the “DECT” button on your FRITZ!Box to register the smart plug with your home network. You can conveniently configure the individual settings via the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Controls power supply to devices (up to 2300 watts) automatically or manually
- Manual switching: using buttons on the actuator or FRITZ!Fon; using the FRITZ!Box user interface or MyFRITZ!App on the PC, smartphone or tablet (locally and over the Internet)
- Automatic switching: once, daily, on weekdays (140 switching points can be defined), according to a fixed sequence, random, by countdown, using the sunrise/sunset function, or according to the Google calendar, switch-off on standby, switching by sounds (e.g. clapping or knocking)
- Measures and records the power consumption of connected electrical devices
- Energy evaluation: actual power (effective power), actual voltage and current, consumption by 15-minute intervals, by hour, day, month, year in kWh, Euro, CO2 emissions
- Integrated temperature and sound sensor
- Recording of temperature over the last 24 hours
- Display of the current power and temperature, along with switching via FRITZ!Fon, the user interface of FRITZ!Box and MyFRITZ!App
- Push-mail option: all information like energy consumed and switching status by e-mail, including consumption data as a CSV attachment
- Intuitive configuration in the browser using the FRITZ!Box user interface
- Control via PC, notebook, smartphone or tablet – even remotely over the Internet
- Software-controlled switching on the zero crossing
- Radio range: up to 300 meters outdoors and up to 40 meters indoors
- Integration in the home network via DECT radio – securely encrypted ex works
- New features added easily by software update
- Dimensions (W x H x D) approx. 59 x 93 x 41 mm (without plug)
- Weight: approx. 135 g
- Maximum power consumption: approx. 1.1 W (FRITZ!OS 6.50 or higher)
- Power consumption on standby: approx. 0.5 W (FRITZ!OS 6.50 or higher)
- Measurement accuracy: +/- 100mW (up to 5 W) or +/- 2% (5 W or higher)
- 230-volt outlet
- FRITZ!Box with DECT, FRITZ!OS 5.50
- FRITZ!DECT 200
- Quick Guide