Individual start screens and designs
Keep an overview of your calls or select a start screen that shows technical data of your FRITZ!Box such as its connection status and wireless LAN used. You can also decide on a retro design with an analog watch in different varieties. The choice is yours!
The FRITZ!Fon C5 appears in a modern look. The housing is held in elegant black to bring out the illuminated keypad and the brilliant color display with 118 ppi.
Great variety and easy handling
User friendliness is very important to us. We want to make operation as easy as possible. The FRITZ!Fon C5 was designed so you can use all features effortlessly. Be it telephony, multimedia or web services – easy menus, a great overview and precise entries are the foundation of operating convenience.
Crystal clear sound through HD telephony
No more noise or other distracting sound effects: The FRITZ!Fon C5 offers high-definition telephony for optimum convenience on the phone. Even long conversations are fun thanks to the natural soundscape.
Best in combination with FRITZ!Box
So that you can use the complete range of FRITZ!Box C5 functions, and add new features with our free update service, we advise combining the handset with any FRITZ!Box equipped with a DECT base station. That way you can take complete advantage of an undefeatable team in the world of telephony!
Ready in a few steps
The configuration of the FRITZ!Fon C5 is done in no time. Simply register the phone on the DECT base station and you’re all set. You can either add numbers and contacts for all phones in the FRITZ!Box menu or save them directly in the FRITZ!Fon.
Maximum security on the phone
The FRITZ!Fon C5 is equipped with latest voice encryption standards upon delivery. There’s no additional configuration needed. You can use the phone right away.
- Cordless telephone (DECT-GAP standard) for Internet and fixed line telephony
- Internet telephony SIP-compliant in accordance with RFC 3261 (in combination with the FRITZ!Box)
- Ideal supplement for all FRITZ!Box models with a DECT base station
- Convenient configuration and operation of FRITZ!Box functions on the handset: Answering machine, alarm, call diversion, baby monitor, WiFi switch and much more
- Update with new functions at the press of a button
- Volume control keys are located on the side
- Supports HD telephony (7-kHz G.722 codec) for natural sound
- Full duplex hands-free communication
- Open listening in HD quality
- Voice transmission encrypted upon delivery for greater security
- Ergonomic, illuminated keypad with message button (MWI)
- DECT Eco: radio network switched off automatically on standby
- Range up to 300 meters outdoors and up to 40 meters indoors
- Battery talk time up to 10 hours, up to 8 days on standby
- Multiple telephone books with up to 300 entries, online contacts, convenient searching, contact photos
- Multiple answering machines with graphic menus, remote inquiry and e-mail forwarding
- Call waiting, call diversion, hold, routing, transfer and three-party conferences
- Configuration for quick-dial numbers, call list and call blocks, internal calling, CLIR and suppression of outgoing number on a call-by-call basis
- Reception of RSS feeds, web radio and podcasts
- Incoming e-mail can be read and answered
- Control of UPnP media servers and Smart Home devices
- Charging station: charge time about 6 hours
- Deep discharge protection
- Conforms to CE standards
- Intuitive menus on high-quality color display (180 ppi)
- Color display: 240 x 320 pixels, 262,000 colors, high-resolution
- Make calls and hear audio via headset
- Connection for stereo headset, 3.5-mm jack; compatible with devices like Blackberry
- Audio output via headset and headphones, mono
- 1 Li-Ion battery, 750 mAh, 3.7 V
- Dimensions (W x H x D): approx. 150 x 48 x 15 mm
- Weight: approx. 111 g
- Supply voltage of the charging station: 230 V / 50 Hz
- FRITZ!Fon C5
- Battery pack
- Charging station
- Power supply (230 V)
- Extensive quick guide