High speeds and amazing signal coverage
The FRITZ!Repeater 1200 is extremely compact yet powerful at the same time. Intelligent Mesh repeating makes it easy to extend your home network without sacrificing speed.
Mesh WiFi with FRITZ!
The FRITZ!Repeater 1200 supports Mesh WiFi, meaning your videos, music and photos seamlessly reach every corner of your home, apartment or office. How does it work? The FRITZ! devices work together as part of a single network, communicating with each other and optimizing your devices and network usage.
With Mesh you can enjoy high speeds while surfing, streaming or gaming. Instead of waiting for breathtaking HD television and your favorite music, your media will wait for you.
Easy to install thanks to WPS
The FRITZ!Repeater 1200 supports uncomplicated, automatic registration using the WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) standard. Configuration is completed with the touch of a button: Repeaters and WPS-enabled routers, such as the FRITZ!Box, then connect automatically. The FRITZ!Repeater adopts the appropriate wireless LAN settings and is ready for use immediately.
With its gigabit LAN port, the FRITZ!Repeater 1200 can integrate network-enabled devices that don’t have wireless functionality into the home network. The FRITZ!Repeater 1200 does this by using radio signals to bridge the distance to the router, something that used to require laying extra cables. And if your home already has cables, the repeater can switch to LAN bridge operating mode so that an existing network cable or powerline adapter can be used connect to the router. This means even longer distances can be bridged effortlessly.
Easy to operate and update
From ideal positioning to the optimum WiFi channel: The repeater supports you with LEDs, software wizards and a clear, user-friendly interface. The FRITZ!Repeater 1200 also benefits from new features provided in free updates.
Secure encryption for the wireless network
The FRITZ!Repeater 1200 supports secure WPA2 encryption. This allows the repeater to establish secure connections to radio networks of modern routers and your WiFi is well protected.
Highlights at a glance
- Extends your home network with Mesh WiFi
- Wireless AC with up to 866 Mbit/s in the 5-GHz band
- Wireless N with up to 400 Mbit/s in the 2.4-GHz band
- Compatible with all wireless routers compliant with the 802.11 ac/n/g/b/a wireless standards
- Adopts the configured encryption of the wireless network (WPA2)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) – easy and secure configuration of the wireless network at the touch of a button
- Devices connected to the gigabit LAN port (printers, players, etc.) receive wireless LAN functionality
- LAN bridge: connects to a router using the network port
- Compact plug-in design
- Low power consumption in standby mode and when being used
- Wizard for simple configuration
- A high-performance wireless repeater for wide range and high data throughput in wireless networks
- With Mesh WiFi you can combine several wireless access points into one intelligent system (FRITZ!OS 6.90 or later)
- Two wireless radio units: 866 Mbit/s (5 GHz) + 400 Mbit/s (2.4 GHz) for the optimal supply of multiple wireless devices
- One gigabit LAN port: Connected devices (computers, printers, audio/video players, etc.) are granted WiFi functionality
- Can also be connected to a router via network cable (LAN bridge)
- Encryption with WPA2 (802.11i), additional WPA3 transition mode (in LAN bridge mode)
- Compatible with all common wireless routers
- Simple, secure configuration at the touch of a button (WPS method)
- Display shows connection quality and status
- Supports the IPv6 internet protocol
Easy to install
- Optimized for use with all FRITZ!Box models
- Simple installation at the touch of a button using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Easy operation via browser-based user interface (http://fritz.repeater)
Ports and Interfaces
- Connection to mains via 230 V, 50 Hz
- Wireless access point: 802.11ac (866 Mbit/s), 802.11n (400 Mbit/s)
- Wireless LAN: 5 GHz, 2.4 GHz
- 1 x gigabit ports (10/100/1000 Mbit/s)
- FRITZ!Repeater 1200
- CEE 7/4 (Schuko) adapter
- Network cable
- Quick guide
- Dimensions (W x H x D): approx. 80 x 80 x 37 mm
- Weight: approx. 160 g
- Total power consumption: maximum 6.2 watts, average 3.8 watts
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty for end customers, as per the warranty conditions