1. In some cases, operations with modular accessories may require special approval. Please check your local regulations.
2. Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing includes left/right, up/down, and forward/backward. Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing does not cover all 360 degrees of the Mavic 2 aircraft.
3. Due to local policies, some countries do not support 5.8 GHz transmission.
4. Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. Always fly your drone within visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
5. Acquired at a constant speed of 25 kph, free of wind. Actual flight time may vary because of the environment, use of flight modes, and or modular accessories.