Entry-level pilots can take to the skies for a unique visual perspective with the DJI Mini SE. This compact drone unfolds to give you an aerial platform to take stunning pictures and videos. To help make capturing memories easier, DJI provides Quickshots, which are four preset flight plans that can be activated with a tap. They give a professional, Hollywood-style look to short films you can easily share via social media. The stabilized 3-axis gimbal is capable of taking video clips at up to 2.7K and stills at up to 4000 x 3000 resolution. Piloting is meant to be easy and intuitive with your smartphone and the included controller, and the DJI Fly app is there to help you along the way with tutorials and access to SkyPixel: an online community of fellow pilots.
Image & Video Capture
- 3-axis stabilized gimbal with a 2.7K/12MP camera
- QuickShot modes: Dronie, Rocket, Circle, and Helix
- CineSmooth mode: slows down flight speed and movements for precision and stability
- Vison sensor and GPS allow for precision hovering
- Included remote that supports smartphones up to 6.3″ long and approximately 0.3″ thick
- HD video feed with telemetry can be transmitted to your phone from up to 2.5 miles away
- Flight Tutorial feature within the DJI Fly app
- Up to 30 minutes of flight time
- The DJI Fly app lets you browse and share work and discover new shooting spots
- Lightweight design with a weight of only 8.8 oz
- Creator templates in the DJI Fly app to create share-worthy video clips
- Supports microSD cards up to 256GB in size
- Light as a Smartphone – Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 249 grams, DJI Mini SE is roughly the same weight as the smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the government.
- Capture on the Go – The lightweight and powerful DJI Mini SE camera drone is the ideal for creators on the move. The ultra-portable design allows you to effortlessly capture moments in unforgettable ways.
- More Time in the Sky – DJI Mini SE’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer drones on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- Capture the Detail – DJI Mini SE supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
- Upgraded Wind Resistance – DJI Mini SE can resist 29-38kph winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
- Easy to Use Template – The DJI Fly app offers a variety of Creator Templates that generate awesome videos with just a tap. Even beginners with no editing experience can turn any moment into a social media hit.