The remote controller can connect to a mobile device wirelessly and display a live video feed via the DJI GO 4 app. Its folding clamps allow you to attach your mobile device securely. Maximum remote controller battery life is 2.5 hours approximately.
The Spark remote controller is currently only compatible with Spark aircraft. The remote controller can reach its maximum transmission distance (FCC) in a wide open area with no electro-magnetic interference and at an altitude of about 120 meters. The maximum working time should be taken for reference only.
Highlights: Video transmission range of up to 1.2mi (2km) and Max speed of up to 31 mph (50 kph) in Sport Mode.
- Operating Frequencies: 2.412-2.462 GHz, 5.745-5.825 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference):
- 2.4 GHz: 1.2 mi (2 km, FCC), 0.31 mi (0.5 km, CE), 0.31 mi (0.5 km, SRRC)
- 5.8 GHz: 1.2 mi (2 km, FCC), 0.19 mi (0.3 km, CE), 0.75 mi (1.2 km, SRRC)
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Built-in Battery: 2970 mAh
- Transmitter Power (EIRP):
- 2.4 GHz: 26 dbm (FCC), 18 dBm (CE), 18 dBm (SRRC)
- 5.8 GHz: 28 dbm (FCC), 14 dBm (CE), 26 dBm (SRRC)
- Operating Voltage: 950 mA, 3.7 V
- Supported Mobile Device Size: Thickness supported: 6.5 mm-8.5 mm
- Max length: 160 mm