FMS F-16C Figthing Falcon 70mm EDF
The remarkable USAF F-16 Fighting Falcon is known as the most capable single engine supersonic multirole fighter aircraft in the world. It is also one of the most prolific fighters in service in the USAF. It is a true American marvel! FMS would like to announce the release of a fully upgraded 70mm F-16C! Following the success of the 64 mm F16 V2, the enhanced F-16 70 mm is sure to impress! This new version features a more detailed scale look, boosted aerobatic performance and the famous FMS user friendly assembly design.
The FMS 70 mm F-16C adopts a scale USAF camouflage. With five different decals and pin-up sticker set ups, you build and customize you own plane.
In addition to looks and its streamlined aerodynamic shape, the new F-16 is equipped with strengthened retractable landing gears, that ensure a smoother takeoff and landing experience for all pilots.
Get ready to experience real combat maneuvers with the new F-16! With a 70 mm 12-blade ducted fan, powerful KV1850 inner running motor and predator 70A ESC, the F-16 boasts extraordinary performance and thrust!
- Wingspan: 813 mm
- Overall Length: 1258 mm
- Flying Weight: Around 2090 g
- Motor: Brushless 2860-KV1850
- ESC: 70A
- Servo: 6x 9g Digital Metal Gear
- Rec Radio: 6 Channels
- CG (center of gravity): 95-105 mm (From Leading Edge)
- 70mm Ducted Fan (12-blade)
- Recommended Battery: 22.2V 3300mAh 35C
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: No
- Retracts: Yes
- Approx. Flying Duration: 4 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 30 minutes
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Material: Durable EPO
- Requires: Radio System, Battery and Charger