Introducing the version 2 1100mm MXS 3D aerobatic plane from FMS Models. Designed for the intermediate to advanced 3D pilot & built specifically for 3D Flight, the version 2 MSX is now even better to please the most capable of 3D pilots.
Built from super strong EPO foam, the receiver ready MXS is glueless – ready to assemble requiring only 10 screws. Add your 4 channel receiver and 3s 2200mAh battery and you are ready to fly. Strong tube spars in the wing and tail create a super rigid structure that can withstand even the harshest 3D punishment. The updated powerful 3541 1230kv Outrunner, 40amp ESC, & 4 full Metal Gear Digital servos are pre-installed and ready to fly out of the box. The preinstalled precision ball links and rods expedite assembly time and provide precise control of nearly any aerobatic maneuver desired. Extra long, servo arms are designed in an over-center position from the control surface horns to provide massive amounts of control surface throw for low speed Harrier & hovering flight. Wing tip Side Force Generators further enhance the low speed performance by directing the airflow over the ailerons for more positive control. Tough but lightweight aluminum landing gear and large 2 1/2” wheels make grass takeoffs and landings a breeze. A large, magnetic hatch makes changing the battery quick and easy!
Painted in bright green and black, the new version 2 MXS is sure to get attention at the flying field… Easy to assemble, built tough & 3D ready…. Look no further than the New MXS from FMS Models!
- Easy to assemble – only needs glue for wing tip Vortex generators.
- New hollow wing design for reduced weight and rigidity.
- Wing tip Side Force Generators for superior Knife Edge and slow maneuvering
- Super strong laminated control surface hinges
- Upgraded Powerful 35-41 1230kv Outrunner motor
- 40amp ESC
- Upgraded 4 digital full metal gear servos
- Wings and tail remove for transport, however the 1100 mm size makes transportation easy
- New ultra-visible green & black high contrast paint scheme
- Upgraded extended Horizontal stabilizers and Vortex Generator for better performance
- Wingspan: 1100 mm
- Overall Length: 1080 mm
- Flying Weight: 1100 g
- Motor Size: Brushless 3541-KV1230
- ESC: 40A
- Servo: 4x 9g metal digital Servo
- Radio: 4 Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 85-90 mm (From Leading Edge)
- Prop: 2-blade 11×5.5
- Recommended Battery: 11.1V 2200 mAh 25C LiPo
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: No
- Retracts: No
- Approx. Flying Duration: 5 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 30 minutes
- Material: Durable EPO
- Requires: Radio System, Battery and Charger
|Suitable For:||Experienced , Expert|
|Needed To Complete:||3S Li-Po Battery|