Mesh WiFi with FRITZ!
The FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE supports Mesh WiFi, meaning your videos, music and photos seamlessly reach every corner of your home, apartment or office. How does it work? The FRITZ! devices work together as part of a single network, communicating with each other andoptimizing your devices and network usage.
With Mesh networking you can enjoy high speeds while surfing, streaming or gaming. Instead of waiting for breathtaking HD television and your favorite music, your media will wait for you.
Fast Internet at all times
With a high download speed, large program updates are done in no time. The upright, slim form is perfectly cut out for best reception and high speeds. Your smartphone will also benefit from this when used at home, since it can access the connection to the LTE router for data applications.
Works across Europe
With its flexible multi-band support the 6820 shows its strengths no matter where you’re using it in Europe. Depending on network availability, it automatically accesses all common mobile communication bands currently used in Europe.
Real WiFi power
You’ll surf on fast Wireless N with the 6820 when using a smartphone, tablet or laptop at home. This makes surfing the Internet more fun, helps to download games faster and shares documents before you know it.
FRITZ!Box for safety’s sake
You’re always on the safe side with the FRITZ!Box! The comprehensive security concept protects your communications. Constant testing and further development mean it’s always up to date. Thanks to the free updates, you can always rest assured.
FRITZ!OS – fully loaded software
FRITZ!OS, the operating system of your FRITZ!Box, delivers new functions on a regular basis. Keep everything in sight with the central Home Network Overview. Make use of the parental controls feature and wireless guest access, and stay on top of current data consumption with the online meter. And of course, all apps are free.
Honored by specialist publications and praised by users, the FRITZ!Box operating concept has just one goal: to keep everything as simple as possible. A clear user interface and step-by-step wizards help make this happen.
- LTE category 4 modem (FDD)
- Multi-band support: band 1 (2.1 GHz), band 3 (1.8 GHz), band 7 (2.6 GHz), band 8 (900 MHz), band 20 (800 MHz) and band 32 (1.5 GHz)
- Supports the 1.4, 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 MHz channel bandwidths
- MIMO receiver technology (Multiple-In-Multiple-Out antenna technology)
- Integrated LTE antennas
- LTE router with firewall/NAT, DHCP server, DynDNS client, UPnP AV
- Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall with port forwarding for secure web surfing
- Supports the IPv4 and IPv6 web protocol
- Secure remote access over the Internet with VPN (IPSec)
- Parental control with filter lists
- Remote maintenance via https
- Wireless radio networks compliant with 802.11n (up to 450 Mbit/s gross; 2.4 GHz; MIMO 3 x 3) and 802.11b/g
- With Mesh WiFi you can combine several wireless access points into one intelligent system (FRITZ!OS 6.90 and later) Find out more at en.avm.de/mesh
- Secure ex works thanks to WPA2 encryption
- Wireless LAN encryption with WPA2, WPA/WPA2 mixed mode
- WLAN button (to switch wireless LAN on/off manually)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for safe wireless connections at the touch of a button or by entering a PIN
- Wireless guest access – secure surfing for friends and visitors
- Green AP mode for optimum performance at minimum power consumption
- Clearly laid out user interface, for intuitive operation via web browser
- User interface optimized for smartphones and tablets (responsive design) and available in multiple languages (DE, EN, ES, FR, IT and PL)
- Alignment aid for antennas to find the ideal location for the FRITZ!Box
- Free updates for new functions and security
- Advanced view for special configuration options, help function with full-text search
- FRITZ!APP WLAN for connections to the router and details on the wireless connection (Android)
- Integration into the LTE broadband network with LTE-SIM card (mini SIM)
- Internet connection via UMTS/HSPA+ (3G)
- 1 x gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Base T, RJ45 port) for PC, game console, network
- Wireless N access point (IEEE 802.11n, g, b in the 2.4-GHz band) for PC, notebook, tablet, smartphone
- FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE
- Power adapter with 1.5-meter cable
- 1.5-meter LAN cable
- Quick guide
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 64 x 99 x 134 mm
- Average power consumption: under 6 watts
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty