The Savage XL FLUX we know and love combines the awesome raw power of 6S LiPo brushless power with the stability of a long wheelbase in the legendary HPI Savage TVP monster truck package!
The colossally powerful FLUX 2200KV motor is ready for blast-off with all the power you can run through it, and the FLUX 6S-capable electronic speed controller is fully capable of up to 22.2 volts of power to let you pull off giant stunts and jaw-dropping speed.
We’re now proud to present the Savage XL FLUX in a new rugged military matte green livery ready to combat any terrain, right out of the box!
The Savage XL FLUX combines the awesome raw power of 6S LiPo brushless power with the stability of a long wheelbase in the legendary Savage HPI monster truck package! The colossally powerful FLUX 2200KV motor is ready for all the power you can run through it, and the FLUX 6S-capable electronic speed controller is fully capable of up to 22.2 volts of power to let you pull off giant stunts and jaw-dropping speed. The Savage XL FLUX is packed with options and ready to rock right out of the box!
Crazy as FLUX Speed and Power
Easy plug-and-go convenience is the hallmark of electric RC trucks, and the Savage XL FLUX is no different. Just plug in two matching battery packs and you are off and running! The FLUX 6S-capable speed controller can handle massive amounts of power, and you can fit standard 2S or 3S LiPo batteries, or our extra-long #106397 2S and #107222 3S LiPo batteries designed just for the Savage FLUX line of trucks! Want to break the speed limit with your monster truck? With the Savage XL FLUX it’s super-easy! You can hit 62 mph (100km/h) with the pull of a trigger!
Savage XL Design with FLUX Power
The Savage XL FLUX is based on the already awesome XL-long and XL-wide Savage XL chassis, featuring a low-mounted FLUX 2200KV motor in place of the big-block nitro engine, a powerful FLUX 6S-capable speedo in place of the fuel tank, and twin battery boxes hanging on the outside to hold a variety of battery types. The Savage XL FLUX features an XL-long wheelbase for increased stability and an even more impressive size and stance over the standard Savage. The lengthened wheelbase means extra control at high speeds for massively impressive speed runs!
HPI Savage XL Flux Features:
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted electric-powered 4WD 1/8 scale electric-powered monster truck
- Based on the legendary Savage XL monster truck
- HPI 2.4GHz radio system
- HPI 2.5mm TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) chassis with XL-long wheelbase
- HPI high torque steering servo with cam type servo saver
- HPI FLUX 6S-capable brushless ESC
- HPI FLUX 2200KV brushless motor
- 6S LiPo capability
- Big Bore silicone oil-filled shocks
- All-metal bulletproof drivetrain with 44-tooth steel spur gear
- Super heavy-duty dogbones and 17mm hex hubs
- Shock towers have multiple shock mounting positions
- Quick access to the front or rear differential
- Twin vented battery boxes with locking battery box doors
- Battery boxes fit specially designed HPI #106397 2S and
- #107222 3S extra-long life LiPo batteries
- 3mm 7075 motor plate and dual 8mm billet motor clamp
- Full set of ball bearings and hex head hardware