The PDB-XPW from Matek Systems distributes power from a Lipo pack to 4 ESCs, as well as providing synchronised & regulated DC 5V outputs & linear regulated DC 12V for powering cameras, RC receivers, flight contollers, video transmitters and LEDs etc. The Matek PDB-XPW also has a built-in 140A current module, offers a XT60PW socket to connnect the LiPo pack conveniently.
- 2 oz copper, 4 layers & 2mm PCB.
- Built-in current sensor 140A
- Built-in XT60PW socket.
- Total 4 pairs ESC solder tabs are fit for X-Type frames.
- 5V & 12V output LED indicators & short circuit totelrant.
- Input voltage range (3S-5S LiPo operation): 9 – 21V DC
- PDB: 4 x 35A
- Regulated 5V and 12V outputs
- Current module 150A
- LED power indicators ( 5V & 12V outputs )
- 3.3V ADC
BEC 5V output:
- Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos.
- DC/DC synchronous buck regulator.
- Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
- Continuous current: 2 Amps (Max.2.5A 10s/minute)
- Output Ripple: 40mV (VIn=16V, VOut=5V@2A load)
- Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute)
BEC 12V output:
- Designed for Video TX or FPV camera with linear regulator.
- The battery should be 4~5S LiPo (13~21V DC)
- Voltage: 12.0 +/- 0.3VDC
- Continuous current: 500mA (Max.0.8A 5s/minute)
- Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds/minute)
BEC 12V @ 3S LiPo
- Output voltage= 3S LiPo voltage -1V
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm, Φ3mm
- Dimensions: 36 x 50 x 4 mm (w/o XT60PW), 36 x 58 X10.5mm (w/ XT60PW)
- Weight: 7.0g(w/o XT60PW), 11g(w/ XT60PW)