The Maverick range is developed by HPI to meet the needs of novice pilots who want to have a vehicle, resistant, easy to pilot and with an attractive look.
All these kits have spare parts, optional parts.
The Phantom XT comes with a charcoal electric motor with high torque the MM-550. The 4×4 transmission uses very strong steel gimbals. This model is equipped with a waterproof drive, a water resistant servo and with a gear protection cover.
Everything you need to get your Phantom XT up and running is included in the box with a 7.2V 1800mAh Nimh battery and a super handy Delta-Peak USB charger (be careful except 4 batteries for the transmitter)! This means you can charge your RC car battery with virtually any cell phone wall charger!
To drive the Phantom XT, all you need to do is take the throttle with your left hand, place your left index finger on the trigger, then put your right hand on the steering wheel – it’s as natural as driving a real car! Turn the wheel to go left and right, and gently squeeze the trigger with your left index finger to move forward. To stop the car, gently pull the trigger forward, then release and push again to reverse. It only takes a few seconds to get used to this easy operation, and soon you will be able to race with your friends!
– 4WD Monster Truck
– 550 brush electric motor with high torque
– Waterproof dimmer and water resistant servo
– Maverick 2.4Ghz radio with waterproof receiver
– USB charger included (2A input recommended)
– 7.2V 1800mAh NiMh battery
– Gear cover to keep debris away from the gear
– Front and differentials rear
– Entirely on ball bearings
– Independent double wishbone suspension
– Oil shock absorbers
– Independent servo saver – Painted and decorated pre-cut bodywork
– Molded tub frame with optimized weight distribution
– Ni-battery Mh 7.2V 1800mAh
– USB battery charger
– 4 x AA batteries