The Maverick Quantum MT FLUX is a rugged 4WD Truck with a chassis design having high ground clearance and suitable suspension, designed to climb over anything in its path!
With an independent double wishbone suspension, adjustable hydraulic shock absorbers and 4 metal gear differentials front and rear, nothing will stop you!
Pushing the limits of quality and performance and reaching heights never seen before with the Maverick brand, the entire range of Quantum kits benefits from a new molded tub frame with hex brace, oversized 2.8 inch wheels.
In fact, when it comes to power, the Maverick Quantum range is the first to feature HPI Racings’ branded FLUX brushless system – So you get a 3300KV brushless motor in the Quantum MT FLUX, capable of running on a 3S ! And don’t worry, to help you handle all that power, we’ve beefed up this truck with universal front driveshafts and aluminum hex hubs!
– MM-3660-BL 3300KV brushless motor –
MSC-30BL-WP front / rear waterproof speed controller.
– LiPo compatible up to 3S with LiPo safety cutoff
– High strength water resistant steering servo MS-09MGWR
– Transmitter and receiver MTX / MRX-244 2.4 GHz with failsafe
– Bath Chassis molded with hexagonal reinforcement
– fully adjustable Suspension
– adjustable hydraulic shock absorbers with helical springs
– anodised aluminum or stopper shock absorber
– double wishbone independent suspension
– Rockets direction
Heavy-duty C-hub front – Robust and efficient 4WD shaft drive – Full
– Fully adjustable turnbuckles – Molded front and rear bumpers
– Dual point steering system and integrated servo saver
– Gold anodized aluminum engine radiator
– Gear protection cover
Length: 475 mm
Width: 365 mm
Height: 200 mm
Wheelbase: 285 mm
Weight: 2.10 kg
4 AA batteries for transmitter
2S LiPo pack or 3S with T-plug
Lipo battery charger