Regulator for Brushed Redox ULTRA 45R motors
The regulator has been designed to work in tandem with brushed motors of classes 400, 500 and 600, in the drive systems of remotely controlled car and boat models.
Main functions and specification of the regulator:
- Electronic, bidirectional, proportional current regulator for brush motors of classes 400, 500 and 600
- It has 2 modes of brake and reverse operation (passive brake, active brake)
- It has protection against low supply voltage and protection against overheating of the MOSFET system
- Pre-installed program to assist quick start (without spinning the wheels)
- Stable at low speed
- Linear gas curve – immediate response to acceleration.
- Dimensions (including heat sink): 38 x 28 x 22 mm
- Regulator weight: 38 g
- Supply voltage: 2s LiPo (7.4V) or 5-6 NiXX cells (6.0 – 7.2V)
- Amperage (continuous): 45A
- BEC system: Linear, 5.6V / 2A
- Motor winding limits: 10T / <30,000 RPM
The regulator is NOT waterproof. When installed in a boat model, provide adequate protection against moisture and an adequate level of cooling.