The SPEEDSTAR 2 is a moderately priced electronic speed controller for entry-level racers. With motorlimits 12 turns, ABS brakes, adjustable traction control and reverse control, the SPEEDSTAR 2 also for intermediate or advanced drivers. Pre-installed for plug in and drive.
Touring 12T Features
- Proportional speedo with forward, ABS brake and reverse.
- LiPo mode for the new battery technology.
- Single-Button setup.
- External power switch for easy on/off-switching.
- High switching frequency for better control and more runtime.
- Handles motors down to 12 turns.
- Switchable ABS-brake system.
- Three power programs for different track conditions.
- Plug and Play – comes with motor, battery and radio connectors.
- Overtemperature protection system.
- Splash-water proof electronics.
- Case Size: 35x27x17mm
- Weight with wires: 49g
- Input power NiCd & NiMH: 6-7 cells (7.2-8.4V)
- Input power LiPo: 2 cells (7.4V)
- Operating frequency: 1.0 kHz
- B.E.C. Output Voltage: 5.0 V
- B.E.C. Constant current: 1.0 A
- On-Resistance: 0.0035 ohms
- Motor Turns Limit: 12 turns
- Acceleration time delays: 0.09, 0.16, 0.27 sec.
- Engine Wire: 4mm bushing
- Battery Wire: Tamiya
- Receiver: JR