Traxxas Sledge™ 1/8 Truck 6s – Orange
Redefining 1/8 Scale Off-Road!
Engineered. Tested. Built to a higher standard. The all-new Sledge is made to exceed your expectations for quality, toughness, and fun. The rock-solid chassis, massive steel drivetrain, ferocious 6s power, and race-inspired handling leave everything else in the dust.
Engineered for 6s Power
Sledge is the only truck in this class with a properly sized, 6s-capable driveline. Bigger gears. More steel. Basically bombproof. Sledge smashes the status quo to be the new standard for extreme 6s durability.
Superior Chassis Strength
Sledge is engineered to have the strongest chassis in the class. The triangulated chassis structure integrates a deep-formed aluminum plate with a multi-point composite truss system and the patent-pending full-length T-Bar™. Built on a solid foundation, Sledge is strongest where it matters most.
New Clipless Body
Remove and replace the body in just seconds with exclusive patent-pending clipless body solutions engineered by Traxxas. Sledge’s clipless body goes on smoothly with a satisfying snap. The body is designed to come off when YOU release it.
Sledge is equipped with a high-performance metal gear servo that packs massive torque inside a heat dissipating aluminum center case. Powerful and reliable steering authority is assured with no upgrade required.
VXL-6s Power System
The Velineon VXL-6s features new hardware and new tuning specifically for the 2000kV motor. Together they deliver substantially more power under the curve for increased mid-range punch and hard-charging acceleration you can see and feel.
Premium Sledgehammer® tires are standard equipment. No tire upgrade required. Durable foam inserts are designed to not bunch up or break down. Patent-pending Traxxas innovation improves the tire bonding process to reduce the chance of a blown-out bead while exploring the upper range of Sledge’s capability.
What’s In The Box:
- Sledge, Ready-To-Race® monster truck with Traxxas 2000kV brushless motor
- VXL-6s waterproof electronic speed control with integrated telemetry
- Quick Start Guide
- TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system
- High quality maintenance tools
- Jumper plug (for 4s battery use)
What You’ll Need:
- LiPo Batteries: Traxxas recommends dual 5000mAh 3-cell 11.1V Power Cell LiPo batteries for maximum performance. Dual 7600mAh 7.4V LiPo batteries or a single 6700mAh 14.8V LiPo battery will operate the vehicle with reduced performance. NiMH batteries are not supported.
- LiPo Balance Charger with iD™: Traxxas EZ-Peak® Live 4s-capable charger is recommended for easy and fast charging performance (model #2971).
- AA Alkaline Batteries: Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter.
- Length (including wing): 604mm
- Front Track: 459mm
- Rear Track: 459mm
- Ground Clearance: 50mm
- Weight (no battery): 5.77kg
- Height (overall): 214mm
- Wheelbase: 384mm
- Shock Length (front): 128mm
- Shock Length (rear): 144mm
- Tire Diameter: 170 x 84mm
- Wheel Diameter: 97mm (3.8″)
- Speed Control: Velineon® VXL-6s (#3485)
- Motor (electric): Velineon® 2000kV Brushless
- Overall Drive Ratio: 17.2 (13/52 motor pinion and spur gear)
- Differential Type: Sealed, hardened steel bevel, limited slip
- Gear Pitch: Module 1.0
- Chassis Structure/Material: 3.2mm aluminum plate
- Brake Type: Electronic
- Drive System: Shaft-driven 4WD
- Steering: Double-shear bellcrank w/metal servo arm
- Wheels & Tires: 3.8” wheels, pre-glued Sledgehammer® Tires & foam inserts
- Radio System: 2-Channel, TQi™ 2.4GHz Transmitter with TSM® receiver
- Servo: 2275 Waterproof, metal-gear (347oz-in torque)
- Top Speed: 112+ KPH with two 3S LiPo batteries and optional gearing (sold separately)
- Skill Level: 4
- Battery Tray: Narrow configuration (L/W/H): 181 x 50 x 29/37/45mm*
- Wide configuration (L/W/H): 160 x 57 x 29/37/45mm*
*Using included optional foam spacer